Position: Staff Nurse
Number of positions: 3
Location: Co. Wicklow
Salary: €18-€20 DOE
Type: Full time, Permanent, mixed shifts
Our Client, a medium size nursing home in Bray, Co. Wicklow, is looking to fill three vacancies of Staff Nurse. You would be joining a strong and dedicated team of professionals and be expected to provide the highest standard of care to all the homes residents.
On job training will be offered, hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed and rewards are provided to candidates with a genuine interest in elderly care!
- Be a RGN with some nursing home experience or elderly care experience in hospitals or community
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly
- Be Registered with An Bord Altranais
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights
- Very good level of English, very good communication skills
- Ideally EU citizenship, however on some occasions applications work permits and visa will be accommodated
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
If you feel you have the required skills and you are interested in this position, please apply now by submitting your CV through this website. Alternatively please call Rui on +353 (0)86 8379979 for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.
Keywords: staff nurse, nursing, elderly care, nursing home, registered general nurse, RGN, Wicklow, Ireland