Artech Information Systems


Artech are a US Technology Consultancy with 10,500 industry professionals working on site with major multinationals globally. A key client is Google which Artech service across numerous Countries. Artech was awarded their first contract with Google in Dublin to support operations starting in Q1/Q2 2020.

The Challenge

Artech needed to partner with an established IT Recruitment Agency in Dublin as they did not know the local market (being US Based). Covid-19 presented a unique challenge as all new employees would have to work and be managed remotely.  Google have exceptionally high standards set for subcontractor staffing provisions and Artech needed a partner that they could rely on to fill 12 contract roles with a 2-month turnaround whilst facilitating all of this during lockdown and remote working restrictions.

Goals to be Achieved

Artech’s requirement for FRS Recruitment was to fill 12 IT technical contract positions, all based remotely, supporting Google in Dublin. These roles had to be filled on time and within an agreed budget. In addition, FRS Recruitment was also tasked with facilitating the logistics and support mechanisms necessary to cater for the provision of a remote working team, that had the capacity to onboard remotely and ‘hit the ground running’

Roles: 12 IT Contractors to be sourced, screened, selected, and placed, roles included Technical Support Engineers & Data Analysts

The Results

The IT Team in FRS Recruitment Dublin had 75% of the candidates needed already being nurtured in a talent pool, having previously filled similar roles with other clients in the Dublin area.  The remaining 25% were reached through an extensive digital media campaign based on the wider network of the IT Recruitment Team.

FRS Recruitment placed all 12 roles with highly skilled and experienced IT contractors who were successfully onboarded remotely. This was all achieved on time and within budget and achieving all pre-agreed KPIs.

FRS provided Payrolling, HR & IT Support as well as facilitating the logistics of placing a remote working team, ensuring all new contractors were fully supported.

Due to the success of this project in Dublin, Artech were awarded new projects with Google EMEA and FRS Recruitment have started placing contractors into other international projects for Artech.

100% fill rate, 100% on time and within budget. Average 3 CV's per role.

Looking to add new talent to your organisation? Email us on [email protected]