Adam went to Australia for a 'look' ended up staying for 9 years. He spent most of his time in a city called Toowoomba about one hour from Brisbane. He recently moved back in August 2018 and got a job within a week. Adam was placed by our FRS Recruiter John Miller as an operator in Naas.
- Why did you decide to move to Ireland?
Fresh start and new challenge, job opportunities, family and of course a pint of Guinness
- Why did you decide to move to the county you are in?
Family and family farm are based there
- What do you enjoy most about Ireland?
How you can say anything and nobody will take any offence hahaha
- What do you wish you knew before you came here?
People's great attitude to the people returning, employment possibilities
- What advice would you give to someone moving to Ireland?
Be open minded and embrace it
- What was the best advice you got before moving over?
Dress for the weather and you’ll be happy
- Did you research jobs before moving to Ireland?
- How long did it take you to get a job?
1 week that’s to John Miller at FRS
- What did you miss most about Ireland?
The Craic, how small things make people happy and a big sense of a thoughtful community