We have an array of exciting nursing vacancies all offering Adaptation placements for nurses. It is a mandatory requirement for all nurses to have a Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) decision letter and two years’ experience.
Our team of recruiters are ready to assist you on your new adventure to Ireland:
Our clinical recruitment team consists of nurse managers and expert recruiters with extensive experience in placing nurses across a variety of health sectors in hospitals and nursing homes.
We work directly with hospitals supporting them to find the right staff and supporting YOU to secure your perfect nursing role. Your career aspirations are important to us and we will take the time to place you in a role that offers everything you are looking for.
We have a variety of exciting fantastic roles in both public, private hospitals and nursing homes offering fantastic relocation packages:
Hospital Relocation Package Includes:
- Cost of one economy class airfare
- Cost of your accommodation expenses for the first few weeks
- Cost of a typical VISA
- Cost of Employment Permit upon Registration
- Cost of your NMBI registration fee and overseas registration fee
- Cost of your initial GNIB registration
- Generous and competitive salaries that recognise your nursing experience
The hospitals are renowned state of the art teaching hospitals working to best practice quality standards, offering a supportive environment that provides an array of opportunities for your continuing professional development.
Adaptation Clinical placements:
Placements are available in the following clinical settings please note to be eligible for employment you must have a decision letter from NMBI and a minimum of two years clinical experience in one of the following areas.
- General Medical
- Accident and Emergency
- Palliative Care (Elderly care)
Private Nursing homes offering adaptations:
There are currently over 500 nursing homes in Ireland and there are plenty of job opportunities for Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses, Clinical Nurse Managers (CNM), Assistant Directors of Nursing (ADON) and Directors of Nursing (DON) – Person in Charge (PIC).
There are great benefits in working within the Elderly Care sector in Ireland. Not only that caring for our elderly is a very rewarding work, the other top two benefits being fast career progression and attractive salaries.
Private Nursing Homes: Some of our clients offer assistance with NBMI application in a form of a financial loan to complete the RCSI test; assistants with work permits, temporary or subsidised accommodation and very efficient induction period for any Nurses coming from overseas.
Why use our services…
- Our Clinical Team: Have extensive nursing experience and can provide you with the best clinical advice.
- We have a long-established history supporting hospitals with health care recruitment for the last 15 years
- We provide you with extensive interview preparation where you can feel positive and confident
- Once we have assisted you to secure your dream job.. We take care of all the documentation and compliance.
- Our expert team are highly skilled in all visa and work permit applications, making your transition as quick and easy as possible.
Contact us today we are waiting to provide you with your dream job..
Contact us at: [email protected]