Are you looking for a bit of an adventure? Keen to gain some independence and live abroad? We have a number of graduate roles with manufacturing facilities in The Netherlands. Kick start your career and get hands on engineering experience in regulated production facilities, making you very attractive to Irish employers! (Must complete your 2 year commitment in The Netherlands)
First interview phone/Skype with the second interview on-site with our clients in the Netherlands.
- Information regarding cost of living in the Netherlands along with information on the Dutch social security system, taxation system, health insurance and pension entitlements.
- Support with finding suitable housing together with housing agencies.
- Assistance with opening a bank account and organising your Health insurance.
- Assistance with your application for the 30% tax ruling for non-Dutch employees.
- 1 ON 1 guidance from a dedicated consultant, to help you with all the arrangements for your first week of being in the Netherlands.
- Integration Support Personal Development Program Training Per year.
- Several personal meetings to discuss work and living in the Netherlands.
- Planned social activities & nights out during the year with some of your fellow international & graduate engineers.
Registration on 16th October
Our Recruiters will be registering candidates in our offices in cork, Dublin, Limerick and Galway on Wednesday 16th October from 8am-8pm. Click here to apply for these roles in the Netherlands!