Galway City has a town mentality in city living. Galway feels like living in a town where everything is accessible, and people know each other – yet it has all the characteristics of a city with the most amazing art and crafts culture
- Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical MNC’s are the key drivers of employment in Galway
- Agri -food and tourism also make a big impact of the economy within Galway.
Currently Galway’s economy is very strong, and it is a thriving bustling city offering a wealth of opportunities
- Galway offers a wide range of courses, at different levels, the educational choice in Galway is extensive from certs to masters, from colleges to University.
- The most famous being that of NUIG, National University of Galway, which is ranked in 1% top Universities in the world
- Galway parishes revolve around GAA, the national sport of Hurling and Gaelic football is massive in every corner of Galway.
- Golf enthusiasts are spoilt for choice as Galway offers numerous beautiful courses, as well as water sports – we have it all!!
- Ireland’s West has always had a deep connection with the Arts.
- From the historic Druid theatre to the many arts festivals held every year in the region, the Arts are alive and thriving.
Cost of Living
- Low cost of living ensures high quality of life
- With a significantly lower cost of living than Dublin and several other regions in Ireland, you get so much for your money. Whether renting or buying property, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the value on offer.
- 2018 saw a significant increase in the demand for HR Professionals.
- HR talent has become a key focus across all sectors and so businesses are now focusing on hiring the best HR professionals to retain and attract talent.
- The most in demand HR jobs include: Talent Acquisition, Reward Specialists, Learning and Development, Organisational Design and Data Analytics.
- Overall the need for HR talent across the board is on the rise, with a significant increase in the number of businesses offering permanent contracts to attract the best of the best in the HR field.
- Digital start-ups, SMEs & large multinational companies are all looking to grow their marketing presence to gain competitive advantage.
- More traditional sectors such as FMCG, financial services and pharmaceuticals are also seeking out skilled candidates.
- As a result, there is huge demand for expert marketing talent across the board, which as seen a significant increase in 2018.
- The development of New Business and Client Management are key to the sustainability of any business; therefore, a great Sales People will always be in demand:
- People buy from People they like: there is a huge choice of Sales roles in Galway: and it is a sector that will offer security and diversity to any professional.
- The skills you learn as a Sales Professional will carry you through your career from Industry to Industry, the natural ability to sell, can not be learned but product knowledge can.
- Galway has a shortage of naturally skilled, adaptable Sales Professionals within numerous Industries: particularly construction.
Moving from overseas? Find out more about moving to Ireland HERE
ISLAM AHMED ABDULSAHIB ALMSARRHAD
Thank you very much for taking time to read this email and I hope it finds you well,
I am Islam Ahmed from Iraq, I have been working for eleven years in nursing field, and I am master holder in biology with two years experience in teaching I worked as a lecturer in anatomy subject. Seeking for a job and moving to your country.