Due to expanded growth our client is now looking to recruit a Trainee Accountant. This is a fantastic career step for someone who is looking to work closely with a team of qualified accountants to learn, improve and develop their accounting knowledge.
· Preparation and posting of accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments
· Completion of bank account reconciliations and posting related journals to the general ledger
· Work closely with a number of experienced accountants and assist these in preparation of annual financial statements
· Active involvement in both audit preparation and audit query resolution,
· Assist with the completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts
· Liaising with a range of banks, asset servicers, audit firms & other third parties to ensure all audit confirmations are circulated and received
· Assisting in the preparation of corporation tax and VAT returns
· A graduate with a clear intention and commitment to obtaining an accounting qualification within the next 3 years
· Candidates with a good understanding of basic accounting debits & credits, with experience at posting entries to an accounting general ledger and wanting to obtain an accounting qualification within the next 3 years.