Test Lead- permanent role-Dublin city, Ireland
A leading technology consultancy is seeking a Test Lead to join their Dublin team.
The Test Lead will work with clients in the financial services field in Dublin.
- A degree-level qualification in a Computer Science discipline
- ISTQB certification
- Non-functional testing experience within telecommunications or finance industries advantageous
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in a Test lead position as well as 3 years' experience testing across a variety of environments and industries.
- Scoping and creating functional and non-functional test plans and test data, maintaining the integrity of the test environment
- Test estimation and test planning experience essential
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and project priorities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to influence Stakeholders
- Proven ability to challenge conventional thought and offer unique perspectives and ideas
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery
- Excellent analytical problem determination and solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Strong relationship management
This Test Lead role (s) is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in the Dublin city area. The successful Test Lead will be in a permanent role and will be part of our client's growing team.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Test Lead, QA Lead, Junior Test Manager, Senior QA Engineer (with lead experience), Lead Tester, Lead Test Consultant
Salary / Package:
- €40,000 - 55,000
- Pension, Healthcare, Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Dublin City Centre
For more information, contact Deirdre O'Callaghan confidentially on +353 86 0239661 or email your CV to
I specialize in recruiting for QA and testers, if you wish to discuss this or other testing/QA opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.