Currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join an expanding IT team. In this role you will work in a fast paced agile (SCRUM) environment with frequent releases. You'll be given the chance to expand your programming skills using industry standard solutions such as Spring and develop experience with SQL database technologies via Hibernate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Test Engineer who is looking to learn more and move up in their career.
- Creation of Selenium Web Driver automated tests
- Maintaining existing frameworks
- Working with development teams and manual QA teams to identify and plug any automation gaps
- Working with developers to integrate automated tests with end/to/end environments
- Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness
- Research and investigate new automation technologies
- Review software requirements documentation
- Be accountable for quality and schedule of own deliverables
- Effectively prioritise & manage tasks
- Provide accurate and precise estimates, along with risk levels and foreseeable dependencies
- The ability to work within a team
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2 + years industry experience
- Understanding and experience using Selenium Web Driver
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Good knowledge of Java, Groovy, Ruby or other Object Orientated Programming languages
- Knowledge and understanding of Web UI structure and development
- Working knowledge of JSON and XML
- Understanding of WebServices (XML, WSDL, SOAP)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional project teams
- Experience with various browser tools (HTTPWatch, HTTPFox, Charles, Tamper)
- Solid understanding and experience in manual testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary / Package:
For more information contact Deirdre O'Callaghan confidentially on +353 86 0239661 or email your CV to
I specialize in recruiting for QA/Testers, if you wish to discuss this or other testing/QA opportunities, please feel free to contact me.