A new opportunity for talented QA Analysts with fluent German and a proven track record, the QA Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing tests in a custom development environment.
This ideal candidate will become part of a collaborative, dynamic test team, and will be asked to provide mentoring, leadership and direction to other team members.
* Document and execute high quality test plans for functional areas under custom development and test
* Analyse complex requirements and review acceptance criteria
* Create comprehensive and well defined test scripts that are traceable back to requirements
* Execution of functional, regression and integration test scripts
* Lead/participate in defect triage discussions and challenge development perception of severity
* Co-ordination of test activities and work as part of a scrum team
* Interrogate the underlying databases to extract test data and execute SQL statements
* Develop and execute technical tests to prove the load and performance of the solution
* Contribute to management reporting including appropriate test metrics on planning, defects and execution.
* Ensure regression testing is performed
* Work closely with the development teams
* Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution
* Support test management in developing project plans and track against key milestone dates
- Fluent German
- A Computer Science/I.T. related degree
- 2 + years QA experience
- ISTQB certification in Software Testing
- Technical skills - SQL, UNIX, Agile preferential
- Non-functional testing experience advantageous
- €35,000 - €45,000
- Full Benefits Package
- continuous learning opportunity
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID EU PASSPORT AS TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED
For more information, contact Deirdre O'Callaghan confidentially
I specialise in recruiting for Software Testers/QA Engineers of all levels, if you wish to discuss this or other Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.