My client manufactures materials for the construction sector , currently they are recruiting for a Technical Support Graduate. This is a full-time permanent role.
Product certification, technical applications support, product and applications development, technical literature creation and marketing support.
Key Tasks & Duties
- Member of team responsible for Irish, UK and European product certification
- Provide technical applications support
- Provide product and applications development support
- Design and create technical literature
- Support the marketing function where required
- Interact with clients/customers
- Assist with administration associated with role
- Report on specific projects
- Undertake any training that maybe required to complete your role
- Assist in the preparation of company reports producing ad-hoc reports where required;
- Timely and accurate completion of reporting and administrative duties;
- Question and query anomalies and initiative to improve the process and work flow;
- Be flexible in work practices and be creative and innovative in responding to changes in requirements of work
- Assist other departments as requested to ensure company objectives are obtained;
- Train on any company software that may be required to assist you in generating reports;
- Degree-level or equivalent education in a Building Surveying SCSI/RICS accredited degree.
- Have knowledge of building service topics such as thermal performance.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Be a team player working with others to achieve company goals
- Breathability, air tightness and condensation risks in modern build and renovation building environments
- Experienced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package;
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative
- Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail
- Analytical, talented strategist with experience of reporting.
- Be technically competent, with knowledge of residential and industrial construction methods
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Sean on 05793 26999.