An excellent opportunity has come up with a well known and highly respected multidisciplinary engineering firm in Limerick. I have worked with this company for a number of years and they are a great company to work for and have very low turnover of staff.
Due to growth they are looking for an Structural Engineer to join their fun, creative and dynamic team.
They have been in Limerick for the last 20 years and work with well known multinational companies across Ireland mainly in the Food and Beverage and in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries
They are offering an excellent salary and provide VHI Health Cover, Death in Service Cover, access to PRSA Pension and Travel Expenses
Ideal Attributes of Candidate:
- Degree qualified 5-10 years' experience ideally chartered or near chartered status and should be familiar with current design codes with experience of industrial and commercial projects.
- Design experience includes Structural Steel, Concrete and Masonry.
- You will be responsible for the design, production and technical management of the Structural (and Civil) engineering design process on a range of projects for mostly private sector clients.
- A clear logical approach to problem solving and the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team with demonstrable commercial awareness are pre-requisites for the post.
- Full IT Proficiency - AutoCAD, MS Office, REVIT, Navisworks
- Good technical knowledge of construction principles and industry regulations
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Highly motivated & good attention to detail
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Commitment to CPD & Full License and own car
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Teresa on 086 025 9348