Position: Staff Nurse
Location: North Dublin
Type of role: full-time permanent
Working hours: shift work (Day, night, weekend) 48 hours 1 week, 36 hours following week
Reporting to: CNM / DON
Our client is looking to fill 3 Staff Nurse vacancies. You will be joining a strong and dedicated team of professionals and be expected to provide the highest standard of care to all the homes residents.
This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home.
- Degree in Nursing
- active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly, but graduates will also be considered
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- flexible to work different shifts (day, night, weekend)
- very good level of English, very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
- providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- assist in ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications
- liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents
- ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- a team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website. Alternatively please call Rui on +353 (0)86 8379979 in the strictest of confidence for more information
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.
Keywords: nurse, nursing home, elderly care, RGN, registered general nurse, Dublin, Ireland