Our Client is looking to fill this Staff Nurse vacancy. Our client will also look at candidates who have a valid decision letter from ABA to complete an Adaptation course. Candidates that require a work permit and visa will also be considered.
The right candidate will be joining a strong and dedicated team of professionals and be expected to provide the highest standard of care to all the homes residents.
This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home!
- Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with ABA/NMBI OR currently in the process of registration with a decision letter pending completion of Adaptation Course
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly, but graduates will also be considered
- Flexible to work different shifts (day, night and weekend shifts)
- Very good level of English, very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liasing with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website. Alternatively please call Rui on +353 (0)86 868 379 979 in the strictest of confidence for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.
Keywords: adaptation, ABA, NMBI, nursing, nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, nursing home, elderly care, Cork, Kerry, Tipperary, Waterford, Ireland