SIM Card Engineer
My client recruiting for an energetic, enthusiastic SIM Card Engineer who role will be responsible for looking after all SIM card profiles for testing including related network settings. Preparation, testing and OTA will also have to be handled by the engineer.
- To review, modify, develop and validate Smart Card configuration as per customer requirements.
- Physical test card production and validation.
- To conduct Sample testing based on GSMA, GSM/3GPP standards and Product Documents.
- Ensuring initial basic integration with the modem and firmware.
- Provide timely support to field team at all stages of project life cycle.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience in smart card environment or in telecommunication with strong technical background in telecom, smart card and security.
- Strong project management skill with good programming language knowledge (e.g. Java, C#, etc).
- Knowledge of 3GPP 11.11, 11.12, 11.18, ISO 7816, ETSI 102 671 MFF2, JEDEC, etc.
- Knowledge of Over the Air (OTA) SIM card change management techniques.
You will have opportunities to:
- develop new features for SIM card.
- develop innovations on SIM manageability platform
Are you an experienced SIM Card Engineer looking for a change in your career?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this SIM Card Engineer role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (0867838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.