Senior Marketing Manager
Location: South Dublin, Ireland.
A dynamic and fast-growing Software Company that innovates at the cutting edge of enterprise technology is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team here in Dublin.
Reporting to the CMO, you will have a passion for creating engaging marketing campaigns that inform and motivate while at the same time appreciate the power of data-driven analytics to maximize ROI and optimize engagement across all channels.
- Manage the development, execution and optimization of all digital marketing campaigns including paid search, social media, display advertising, email marketing, web and marketing automation.
- Define, create and manage engaging thought-leadership content that aligns with the company's customer acquisition and brand objectives.
- Design, build and maintain the company's online presence including web site and social media channels.
- Manage all trade shows and conferences including webinars.
- Collaborate with sales and regional teams in designing and implementing channel partner and co-marketing programs.
- Lead the management of brand activities including the creative direction and design of all collateral and communication channels.
- Manage global marketing program budget.
- Analyse and report on the performance and ROI of all marketing activities and assess against an agreed set of KPIs and metrics on a monthly basis.
- Manage all corporate communication and PR activities.
- 5+ years marketing experience working with a technology/software company.
- Highly creative individual with a strong analytic background with experience in identifying target audiences and creating thought-leadership campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong track record of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns that drive high- quality leads across multiple channels including web, email and social.
- Experience implementing and managing marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with Marketo/Salesforce.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones and objectives and taking overall responsibility for project success.
- Strong track record essential in leveraging data-driven insights to drive strategic direction and optimize the performance of marketing activities and channels.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- The compensation for this role will be commensurate with the candidate's experience.
- This is a terrific opportunity to join a Tech company at a Senior level and be part of future success.
- Employees are given a lot of freedom, responsibility and space to shape their own projects.
Apply with CV and Cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.