This role is for Senior Hardware Engineers. It is a challenging role with responsibility for the full product development of leading edge designs using high speed design techniques including:
* Functional Specification
* Circuit Design and Schematic Capture
* Power Supply Design
* FPGA and CPLD development
* SI Simulation and Verification
* Bill of Materials Compilation
* Product Testing and Debug
* Design Verification Testing & Approval
The ideal candidate is an experienced circuit designer of large systems involving processors and FPGAs, who has experience in the following areas:
o High speed processor based design (x86, ARM)
o FPGA development with Altera or Xilinx FPGAs using Verilog
o Cadence Allegro or OrCAD tool chain
* Primary or Postgraduate Degree in Electronics or related field, with 5+ years experience.
* Good organization and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.