Our client, a leading legal practice in Dublin City Centre, is now looking to recruit a Senior Associate Commercial Property solicitor to join its conveyancing team.
The successful solicitor will join an innovative and hugely experienced team that has grown organically over the last number of years and has been heavily involved in many large real estate transactions in Ireland in recent years. Clients include large institutional investors, international private equity funds, receivers, public and local authorities, developers and major Irish, UK and US retailers.
This Commercial Property Solicitor role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
· Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of commercial property including industrial units, shops and offices.
· Experience in property related matters including banking, property due diligence and landlord and tenant issues.
· Drafting, reviewing and amending commercial leases, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and license agreements.
· Other ad-hoc commercial property related work as required within the business unit
· In-depth knowledge of all aspects of property law and practice including; acquisition and disposal of commercial properties, commercial leases, landlord and tenant and site development
· Comfortable with all stages of commercial property transactions
· Exposure to related security documentation
· Banking property experience would be an advantage
· Excellent technical and drafting skills
· 5+ years' professional experience gained in a Top 20 Law Firm.
· Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
· Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential
· Strong commercial focus and business acumen required
Send CV to John Cronin Solicitor or call John for more information.