FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Scanning Operative roles for various shifts in Blanchardstown, starting immediately.
It is important to note that these roles can be repetitive and therefore candidates must be happy to work on their own for long periods.
Scanning Operative Role Duties:
- Using an industrial sized scanner, feeding documents in to the scanner and quality checking scans
- Monitoring bulk scans via a computer system
Scanning Operative Role Requirements:
- IT Literate/Technical ability to work a computer and scanner
- Prepared to work for long periods of time on your own
- Great attention to detail
Scanning Assistant Role Details:
- We have both day OR night shifts available for these roles. All roles will be working on a 4 shift on, 4 shift off pattern working 12 hours per day or night.
- €9.15 per hour
- These roles are ongoing temp roles.