The Sales Representative will play a key role in the delivery of profitable volume within an agreed geographical region by achieving target orders in call, distribution targets and cash management objectives.
- Achievement of sales in outlets within particular geographical region and achieving KPIs across the full product portfolio.
- Responsible for accurate, efficient and timely order capture via netbooks to depot and ownership of the end to end order capture process, to include placing order in outlet and follow-up of order to point of delivery.
- Act as dedicated point of customer contact for the company, dealing with, and taking ownership of all types of customer queries effectively and efficiently.
- Responsibility for pro-active credit management of customers' account.
- Identify opportunities to increase volume and margin sales for clients, particularly in line with key events in the geographical region.
- Placement of in outlet point of sale and support materials and identify opportunities to organise in-outlet promotions.
- Ensure personal sales targets are met and exceeded where possible every week
- Communicate effectively and work closely with RSM's and rest of business regarding all customer contacts and issues
- Contribute to developing an agreed business plan alongside RSM for assigned customer group
- Submit accurate and timely activity reports as required
- Conduct regular surveys and capture required data
- Participate in project work and carry out necessary administrative tasks as required.
- % of calls converted to orders
- 100% order accuracy
- No. of calls completed per day
- Average order size
- Profitable volume
- Successful sell in of NPD
- Achievement of sales and activity targets
- Customer feedback via satisfaction survey
- RSM relationship & feedback
- Achieve agreed distribution targets
Skills and Experience
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong working relationships.
- Excellent commercial acumen and experience of portfolio selling.
- Demonstrated drive for results across key measurables, ability to work on own initiative and proactively effect change to improve territory performance.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to plan, organise and manage time effectively.
- Strong IT and numerical skills.
- Upbeat and positive personality.
- Enthusiastic and self starting approach
- Brand Knowledge