Permanent Opportunity for a Test Manager to join a software company based in Dublin city.
This company are adding to an already growing team and the ideal candidate will be talented and highly motivated to evolve the approach to quality in the organisation and manage teams both inhouse and off shore.
The Role / You Will
- Writing Test Strategies and creating test plans with Customers QA / Test teams as necessary.
- Providing QA estimates to support both internal project planning as well as bids for new projects / new customers.
- Overseeing the development by the QA team of comprehensive system tests to ensure any Brite:Bill delivered solution meets all cusotmer's designs and requirements, covering both functional and non-functional needs.
- Developing QA strategies around Automation and implementing these through Product and Project lifecycles.
- Developing and maintaining robust QA processes and practices aimed to increase QA effectiveness and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills, across teams and with customers
- Ability to mentor or guide other team members in testing activities
- Ability to work under pressure
- 5+ years QA management experience
- Strong database SQL skills - statements / joins / views / creating queries etc.
- Experience Unix/Linux user, i.e. shell scripting, deploying & restarting applications
- Advanced knowledge of Software Testing practices
- Experience with automation, performance profiling and stress testing tools essential
- Experience with bug tracking & Issue management tools, ideally JIRA
- Knowledge of Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques
Salary / Package:
- €70K +
- Full benefits package
- Dublin City Centre
For more information, contact Deirdre O'Callaghan confidentially on +353 86 0239661 or email your CV to
I specialize in recruiting for QA and testers, if you wish to discuss this or other testing/QA opportunities, please feel free to contact me.