A well-established organisation in Dublin currently has a number of opportunities for personable, enthusiastic, diligent and experienced Programme test managers on a permanent and contract basis. Opportunities working on-site at a number of our clients within the telecommunications, finance, insurance, retail and utility sectors amongst many others.
You must have wide ranging experience across many technical platforms with a high level understanding of IT architecture, design, operational service & support. The ideal candidate will be delivery focused while always maintaining a high emphasis on quality. Drive quality throughout the SDLC.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Programme Test Manager for the implementation of major SAP systems across multiple jurisdictions is essential.
- Design, implement and get agreement on test strategy and detailed test plans
- Experience of planning and estimating test preparation and execution
- Management of test pre-requisites including test environment readiness and test data provision
- Ensure tight management of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Managing high risk test projects with significant change factors and providing expert advice on design and implementation
- Evidence of having worked on at least one large project from start to finish.
- Managing complex teams of 20+ resources across disciplines and functions
- Have a good understanding of the defect management lifecycle and use of metrics in testing
- Experience working with Internal Organisations and 3rd Party Application Vendors and System Integrators is essential.
- Experience with Testing and Test Management Tools is essential
- English and German languages - written and spoken
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience in Insurance or financial services
- ISTQB Advanced certification in Test Management
- Project management certification (e.g. PMI PMP, Prince2)
- Service management certification (e.g. ITIL)
- Negotiable + full benefits package
For more information, contact Deirdre O'Callaghan confidentially on +353 86 0239661 or email your CV to
I specialize in recruiting for QA and testers, if you wish to discuss this or other testing/QA opportunities, please feel free to contact me.