My client a leading multinational company based in the south west of Limerick County, designs and manufactures innovative packaging products for a range of customers around the world. They are now looking for a Production Manager to join their successful team.
This is an excellent company to work for even though they are a large multinational they have a lovely SME feel.
The Production Manager is a key member of the management team reporting directly to the MD. Reporting into the Production Manager are 5 Production Supervisors and 30 Operators.
The Production Manager is responsible for managing the plant production including productivity, on time delivery, quality and health & safety. The Production Manager will also be responsible for meeting company agreed targets in relation to on time delivery KPIs and people management.
* Driving a customers and quality first culture within the team.
* Lead team to deliver on quality and delivery targets.
* Ensure departure times on dispatch are in line with daily targets
* Ensure production plans are carried out to meet balanced goals safety, quality and efficiency
* Monitor agreed processes to facilitate improvement
* Improve Quality results, through root cause analysis.
* Manage and develop Continuous Improvement Initiatives
* Manage and lead department employees in line with Company policies and practices
* Minimum 5 years experience as a Production Manager or Supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
* People management skills and experience
* Awareness of current SHE and employment legislation / standards.
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
For more information please call Teresa Tyler on 061 319 108 or 086 025 9348
Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Lead, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Lead, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Lead, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Lead