Our Clien is looking to fill 1 Night Nurse vacancy. You would be joining a strong and dedicated team of professionals and be expected to provide the highest standard of care to all the homes residents.
On job training will be offered, hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed and rewards are provided to candidates with a genuine interest in elderly care!
This Elderly Care Home prides itself on its reputation as an excellent employer who offers a dynamic work environment where teamwork, individual development and accomplishments are recognised and awarded accordingly. This is an ideal place to learn, adapt and further your career!
This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home!
· Degree in Nursing
· Active registration with ABA/NMBI
· Ideally minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly, but graduates will be considered as well
· Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
· Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
· Very good level of English, very good communication skills
· Ideally EU citizenship, however on some occasions applications work permits and visa will be accommodated
Responsibilities and duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
· Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
· Liasing with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website. Alternatively please call Rui on 0868 379 979 in the strictest of confidence for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.