Position: Night Nurse
Location: Dublin North
Salary / Pay rate: €18/h +
Type of role: Full time (36-42h/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, night shifts
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Our Client, medium size Nursing Home specialising in caring for residents with dementia is looking to fill a Night Nurse vacancy. You would be joining a strong and dedicated team of professionals and be expected to provide the highest standard of care to all the homes residents. Experience in Person centred care desired.
This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home!
- Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly, but graduates will be considered as well
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Ability to work night shifts
- Very good level of English, very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website. Alternatively please call Rui on +353 (0) 868 379 979 in the strictest of confidence for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.
Keywords: nurse, night nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse, nursing home, elderly care, Dublin North