A global animal health company is currently seeking applications for the position of Marketing Co-ordinator. This is a full-time permanent position.
Job Location - This role will suit someone living in the Meath / North Kildare or Dublin West area.
Salary - DOE
Job title - Marketing Co-ordinator
Job type - Full-time permanent
Are you currently seeking a career move for 2017 ?If so this may be the role for you.
My client has offices in over 100 countries throughout the world with over 3500 employees. In recent years my client has invested heavily in both their production facilities and bioscience centers and have witnessed rapid expansion in global markets.
Currently we are recruiting for a Marketing Co-ordinator for the company's Irish headquarters in County Meath. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a localised marketing campaign that supports the business strategy while maintaining corporate image.
- Create and implement the marketing strategy for Ireland based on our corporate communication strategy
- Plan, coordinate and execute events, tradeshows and sponsorships
- Develop the communication strategy including advertising, public relations, social media, web and digital media
- Develop specific marketing projects to target customers
- Work closely with the sales team to build relationships with key customers and potential customers
- Develop, produce and distribute marketing materials ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Maintain the marketing budget and measure ROI on marketing activity
- Occasional international travel will be required
- Degree in business, marketing, agricultural science or related area
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in marketing or agribusiness. We will also consider applicants with lesser working experience provided they have a strong farming / agricultural background.
- Knowledge of the animal feed or agribusiness industry is advantageous
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good computer skills, preferably with knowledge and experience of graphic design packages
- The ideal candidate will be confident and have experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Fluent English is essential; any other European language is an advantage
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranted 100 % confidentality at all time.