An exciting opportunity is now available for a Laboratory Technician to work in a Biopharmaceutical laboratory, you must be qualified in a scientific discipline, i.e. chemistry, microbiology with 1 year GMP analytical experience
This company has much to offer its employees:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Fast track training opportunities
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
The purpose of this Laboratory Technician role is to ensure samples received within the Biopharmaceutical Department is performed Right First Time.
- Ensure samples received within the Biopharmaceutical Department are performed Right First Time.
- Monitor status of client samples, keeping management informed of status and TAT,
- Keeping the lab informed of client requirements
- Escalate timeline and client service issues to management.
- Third level qualification with min 1 years GMP analytical service experience is essential
- Exposure to HPLC Analysis, GC, Method Validation & Method Development would be desirable
- Knowledge of regulatory authority requirements, guidelines/pharmacopeia
- Quality systems relating to all services.
- Team player, you must be organised, accurate and have strong documentation skills
- You are Passionate about quality
For more information on this exciting Laboratory Technician role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Keywords: Laboratory Technician, QC analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst QC analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst analyst, Chemist, QC chemist, QC analyst, Laboratory Technician, QC Analyst