Key Account Manager: Our client a leading manufacturer and distributor of PPE and Leisure wear are seeking an experience Key Account Manager : Munster Territory
Account Management/Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Account Management existing client base, maintaing excellent relations
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Requirements of Key Account Manager
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of Sales Expereince within similiar industry
- Relevant product knowledge of PPE/leisure wear
- Excellent Networking, Persuasion and Prospecting skills
- Proven track record in Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Territory Management,
Contact Daniella 086 7750646