- Providing 1st& 2nd Level Helpdesk support and troubleshooting to varied user group.
- To help resolves and reports various desktop or Infrastructure problems.
- Monitoring of event and system logs and actioning any alerts
- Support & maintenance of company telephone and Voicemail.
- Support system / application upgrades / patches / releases (hardware, operating systems, infrastructure)
- Set-up of new user accounts
- Knowledge of Windows and MAC systems
- Basic networking knowledge: TCP/IP, DNA, DHCP
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware issues
- iOS/Android/Blackberry telephonic support.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan, prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral and written), and English (oral and written)
The Role Would Suit:
Helpdesk Support, Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Field Support Engineer