IT Service Delivery Lead required for new 12 month contract role in Cork
This role is responsible for delivery and support, reliability improvements of our clients infrastructure environment and LMDW infrastructure Coordinates and complex LMDW requests to maximize systems uptime.
- Broad base technology and process background. Experience in multiple technology service towers such as server and storage or network, web, messaging and databases
- Broad knowledge of the LMDW business, as well as processes, tools, and integration of LMDW plant equipment with IT platforms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3 years experience in delivering IT services
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines such as WAN/LAN, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
- Preferably familiar with working in a Manufacturing Environment.
Please send an updated cv via the apply link, along with two referees to apply for this role. Alternatively, please feel free to forward to anybody you know who might be interested?