Our client, a leading Irish organisation, is now looking to recruit an in-house Property Solicitor to join its internal team which is based in Dublin City Centre. This is a permanent job opportunity with a salary of €80-90K.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will have complete control and responsiblility for supporting the provision of legal advice for the organisation in relation to all property issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Legal and the business units of the organisation in providing in-house legal advice for all property matters, including providing transactional support.
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing, updating various property documents (including wayleaves, development agreements, CPO documentation, leases, licences, deeds of easements and conveyances).
- Advising on statutory processes relating to the compulsory acquisition of land and wayleaves.
- Advising upon and/or supporting the ligation solicitors in relation to court applications, property disputes and CPO property arbitrations.
- Supporting the business in relation to property law issues relating to the transfer of land and wayleaves, identifying areas of potential legal risk,developing reporting structures in relation to those risks and conducting review where required.
- Supporting the Head of Legal in strategically reviewing the business in order to develop improved risk mitigation pratices across the business.
- Assisting the Head of Legal in managing members of the legal services team and external legal advisors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You will be a qualified solicitor with circa 8 years pqe, including a minimum of 4 years property law experience.
- You will have a strong working knowledge of statutory processes relating to wayleaves, with experience of compulsory acquisition procedures
- You should also possess a high level of knowledge of relevant property legislation and regulations.
If interested in learning more, please send CV to John Cronin Solicitor or call John at 00353 1 834 0035 for a confidential chat about the organsiation and the opportunity.