We currently have a job available for experienced interviewers / panel members / recruiters to cover a contract assignment. Candidates must have previous experience of employment interviewing, ideally within the construction / production area although other sectors may be adequate
As part of an interview panel you will be responsible for selecting and recommending several candidates for follow-up interviews. Matching company requirements and using a scoring system to ensure the process is fair and unbiased and making it easier to compare candidates.
- Interview candidates to determine that the person is a match for the job opening
- Ask questions about work history and performance keeping within an outline script
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewee's responses by means of appropriate questioning and/or explanation.
- Compile, record and code results and data from interview
- Take notes during the interview to support your decision and aid recollection
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes
- Previous experience within HR / Recruitment Agency / In house recruiter is ideal
- Active listening and strong verbal communication skills
- Be open-minded and non-judgemental
- Attention to detail and excellent English oral and written skills.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Knowledge of employment law, legislation and the Employment Equality acts
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to put candidates at ease in order to get the information required.
- A HR Qualification / CIPD etc. are desired but not essential if you feel you have the necessary skills.
For more details or to apply contact Elizabeth on 056 7775550 or attach cv via link provided.
"HR, Interviewer, interview, recruiter, HR Assistant, HR Generalist, Kilkenny, Carlow, Waterford, Laois, CIPD, Human resources, Job, Jobs, contract"