A HR Generalist is required for an excellent organisation based in their head office in Clonmel, Tipperary.
Supporting the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating all operational HR activities within assigned Business Units to ensure that the organisation continues to have best in class HR processes and practices which will facilitate the delivery of the corporate Vision and Mission.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with a formal HR qualification ie CIPD.
Responsibilities may include:
- Update all Personnel files and maintain both manual & electronic HR databases
- Maintenance and continuous Improvement of the HRIS liaise with corporate IT, to address any technical issues
- Support HRIS in all Regions support activities as necessary
- Maintain "Time off & Leave of absence" for all countries including monitoring and addressing any regulatory changes with requests come from HRBP
- Collate HR data for weekly & monthly reporting
- Flight Management for Corporate Office
- Ensure a structured and up-to-date filing system is in place
- Assist in Database entry for set up of HR system
- Assist in the administration of the Recruitment Function
- Administer contracts of employment and disseminate starter packs
- Administer employee induction program
- Support corporate social responsibility through both corporate and local initiatives
- Provide administrative support to HR team and any other ad hoc duties required
- Participate in, represent and rollout various HR related projects
- Support HR Officer and Manager as necessary
- Relevant degree
- CIPD qualification or working towards CIPD/ other HR qualification.
- Experience of HRIS
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (word, excel and outlook)
- Awareness and ability to deal with the confidential nature of the HR function
- In addition, you will be a team player with excellent communications and influencing skills and the capacity to maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Have excellent time management skills with the confidence to work on your own initiative
- Experience of a complex, fast-moving environment