A HR Generalist role is available in Wicklow/South Dublin. Permanent role with a semi-state company - excellent long term opportunities available.
Working closely with the Employee Relations Manager and management teams provide a range of local human resources services, including talent acquisition & recruitment, deployment & succession planning, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, employee relations and retention, compliance and personnel transactions.
The ideal candidate will have Employee Relations & Industrial Relations experience, be CIPD qualified and have over 3 years people facing hr experience.
- Employee Relations
- Talent, Learning & Development
- Strategy Execution
- HR Process Improvement
- HR Compliance
The following behavioural competencies are required of a candidate:
- Managing Change and Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Strong Communicator and Listener
- Managing Business Process
- Interpersonal Skills
- Verbal and Written skills
- Collaborative with strong networks
The following desired technical/professional competencies are required of a candidate:
Education and Experience:
- Associate CIPD qualified with a degree in a HR or related discipline and at least 3 years' experience working in a HR role in a commercial operation.
- Good knowledge and experience of a number of HR disciplines
Industrial Relations Expertise
- Knowledge of industrial relations process & experience in submission preparation and union negotiations.
HR best practice
- Strong understanding demonstrated.