HR Business Partner - Our Client a leading Wholesaler based in City West are seeking to recruit a experienced HR Generalist with strong Union Negiotatons & Collective Redundancy
- Partner with the HR Managers, support services to provide excellent HR support and expertise to business managers.
- Point of contact for all Union issues, Union Negotations and Union Communicaton, attend regular meetings with union officials and resolve issues as they arise
- Point of contact for ER/IR cases through review of reports and follow up with relevant managers when necessary
- Build trust with employees/union/managers/shop stewards to ensure there is a common purpose.
- Manage Employee Relations Issues and Grievances as they arise in line with best practice.
- Identifying opportunities and recommending changes to increase performance, reduce cost, and positively impacting metrics through analytical approaches
- Manage HR processes, performance management, training and development, engagement, succession planning, communication mechanisms, wellbeing, contract expiry, probation expiry, use of psychometrics for recruitment and development etc.
- Advises managers regarding HR issues /challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision making
- Ensure HR practices and policies are compliant with Irish legislation
- Supports all HR initiatives and ensures they are rolled out within the operations function
- Constantly monitor HR processes and implement improvements
- Work with the HR executive to optimize the HR systems and improve the relationship between operations and HR
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE for HR Generalist
- Bachelor's degree or masters in a HR related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a HR capacity with Strong Industrial Relations background ESSENTIAL
- Strong experience dealing with Unions - ESSENTIAL
- Experience with Collective Redundancies and Negotiating with Union Officials - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Customer service skills, is very helpful and approachable and seeks to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to meet deadlines and excellent time management
- Problem solving and ability to continuously improve the efficiency, productivity and output of the administration function.
- Ability to build strong relationships with all colleagues.
- Has a can do attitude and is always open to change.
- SAP experience is desirable
Contact Daniella 086 7750646
HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager, Human Resources Assistant, Sr HR Assistant, Union Offical, Redundancies, Industrial Relations, IR