HR Administration : 1-2 years HR experience,fluency in French with exposure to French Payroll:
Job Purpose Providing administrative HR support for our facilities in Ireland and France
- Maintain human resources database, HR computer files and manual filing systems.
- Create and maintain various reports needed to track HR processes; staffing, cost of hires, Performance Management, turnover, hires/terms, compensation plans, etc.
- Provide effective assistance/service to managers/employees with problem resolution and questions related to Human Resources programs.
- Administration of payroll and benefits for France facility.
- Interaction with Work Council - France
- Participate in various HR projects lead by our Corporate HR group.
- Coordinate activities related to the administration and maintenance of employee benefits programs and new hire / annual enrollment.
- Coordinate, organize and plan company events while staying within budget.
- Coordinate of relocation/temporary housing arrangements.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation.
- Advanced level French language - both written and oral - ESSENTIAL
- Italian language desirable
- Knowledge of French employment law
- French Payroll administration experience is highly desirable
- HR degree or other relevant degree with language
- SAP experience desirable
- CIPD certification an advantage
Contact Daniella 086 7750646
HR Admin, HR Support, Human Resouces, French HR, French Employment Law, French payroll