Deliver a high quality and efficient HR administration service to the business, employees and the HR Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transactional Services
- Provide a quality administrative service to business Customers in order to deliver a value added HR management service.
- Support HR Manager, business Managers and employees with HR policy, procedures and general HR queries.
- Oversee the administration of the Change of Status process ensuring the recording of personnel profile data changes on HR management systems electronic & manual.
- Manage personnel data around new joiners and leavers.
- Liaise directly with pension administration on retirees.
- Maintain the CORE Personnel and Core Time systems so Managers have access to view and manage data so the Group are compliant with relevant legislation i.e. Organisation of Working Time Act, 1997.
- Coordinate medical referrals and assessments and associated administration and directions.
- Administer (calculate, file & report) and issue compensation and benefit data through staff direction to Payroll Department.
- People Analytics
- Develop and maintain management and analytics reporting for the Business e.g. absence management, headcount data reports etc.
- Support the HR Department.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of HRIS and in the simplification and improvement of its work flows processes.
- Administer all statutory & regulatory HR reporting requirements.
- Support the recruitment process i.e. post advertisements on internal and external job boards, schedule interviews, issue and control relevant recruitment documentation.
- Complete early screening assessments.
- Prepare and issue contracts of employment and change of personnel status documentation.
- Behavioural Competencies
- Personal credibility and a proven ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with staff and suppliers.
- Proven ability and track record in working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Proactive in identifying emerging issues and addressing them promptly.
- Proven capability and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Ability to achieve deadlines when required and to effectively prioritise between competing demands.
- Strong report writing and numeracy skills.
- Third level qualification in Human Resource Management (ideally HETAC Level 7 or above).
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Human Resources environment.
- Experience working with Human Resources Management Systems i.e. CORE HR
- IT competency: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint.
Send letter of application outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.