Fund & Graduate Fund Accounting Opportunities.
Dublin, Cork, Limerick.
My client, a leading fund services provider is now seeking Graduate Fund Accountants and Senior Fund Accountants to join their expanding team.
Multiple roles are available due to an expanding portfolio. As a Fund Accounting Professional you will be responsible for the execution of challenging tasks within the Fund Accounting or NAV department.
Integral to the Fund Accounting Professional's role, is the reconciliation, trade capture, processing of corporate actions and pricing.
· IT Literate
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail and well organized
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to be flexible and work effectively both within a team structure and independently.
· Strong inter-personal skills
You will have a min Min. 2.2 Honors degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree.
Apply with CV and Cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.