Great Opportunity for a Financial Advisor in the Dublin region.
A strong Financial Advisor will have the opportunity to build and grow a team to service the Leinster territory.
This would be a terrific opportunity for a candidate with Supervisory experience and a strong aptitude for Sales.
- Opportunities for New Entrants to the Insurance sector, APAs and QFA qualified candidates also.
- Opportunity to develop into a Sales Manager role
- Working on your own initiative whilst also having the benefits of a team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting and growing organisation:
- Developing new business in your locality.
- Analyzing your clients financial needs.
- Providing suitable solutions to your clients needs.
- Developing long term client relationships.
- Identifying new market opportunities.
- Self starter, highly competitive with a passion to succeed.
- Self confident and receptive to coaching with a high standard of personal integrity.
- Hard working, goal oriented and the ability to succeed.
- Ability to listen and build relationships.
- Already holds the QFA professional qualification or can commit to achieving the QFA/APA qualifications.
Remuneration by way of basic salary + expenses + commission.
Apply with CV and Cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.