A leading Healthcare Company is searching for a Fieldsales Executive to cover Dublin/Leinster region
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated with the ability and drive to grow existing business and develop new business.
An understanding of the Lymphatic System will greatly enhance.
* Generate profitable territory sales in line with annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets through a combination of appropriate activities with existing and potential customers.
* Establish strong working relationships with a range of senior health professionals.
* Demonstrate and excellent knowledge of the product range and a sound understanding of the associated medical discipline.
* Provide technical training and support to clinical personnel on the use and fitting of the Lymphology product range.
* Co-ordinate study day programmes.
* Ability to explore new clients, market potential and business opportunities.
* Prioritise objectives and schedule work to make best use of time and resources
* Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of sales products.
* Actively gather market intelligence on our own and competitor portfolio / activities and supply information punctually in line with the requirements set out by management.
* Seek and evaluate new product ideas, providing adequate information and facilitate ongoing communication.Assist in product evaluations and /or clinical studies as appropriate.
* Work closely and effectively with other members of the sales team and with support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
* Develop and maintain accurate customer and account records for the territory.
* Work creatively to create market leading position.
* Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates to the relevant Business Manager.
* Participate in trade shows, training and marketing activities.
* Proven sales calibre, sales growth driven.
* Ability to meet frequently with customers and other decision makers.
* Ability to travel frequently throughout the assigned territory.
* Previous Sales experience within the Medical Devices sector is essential.
* Background knowledge and experience of Lymphoedema is an advantage.
* Excellent numeric skills and a problem solver using data.
* Good negotiator with the ability to sell across multiple specialities.
* Highly developed interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.
* Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others.
* Proven experience in managing pressure, deadlines and setbacks efficiently while maintaining commitment despite opposition.
* Excellent written, communication and presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong personal drive
Core Skills & Knowledge:
Effectively adjusts to the changes and deals effectively with uncertainties in the workplace.
Drive for results.
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Ethics and Values.
Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values.
Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly focuses in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
Creative Problem Solving.
Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn't show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Apply with CV and Cover note outlining previous experience and suitability for the role.