Job Title: Farm/Yard Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5:30. During busy seasonal periods you will be required to work longer hours and Saturdays.
A large Tillage Enterprise & Agri Trading Company in the Wexford area is currently recruiting for a Farm & Yard Manager. You will be responsible for working between the Farm and the Agri Trading Company.
Farm: Ploughing, Feriliser Spreading, Cultivating, Spraying & Harvesting crops, Loader work, Land drainage, Dryer operations, Soil Sampling, Chemical records, SFP form work, Nitrates work.
Agri Trading Company: Operating the weigh bridge in/out, Issusing invoices/delivery dockets, Delivery Logistics, Out Loading grain, Monitoring stores, Stock taking, Dealing with customers in relation to seed, fertiliser & chemicals.
The successful candidate will also need to be computer literate as the above position will involve some office work.
- A BAgrSc desirable but not essential
- Flexible regarding work
- Tillage farming background experience desirable
- Experience of having worked in a grain merchants an advantage
- Excellent machinery skills
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Honest,Energetic and willing to learn.
- Computer literate
- Excellent manner dealing with people.
Phone calls to Sean on 0852744775