Our client, a leading law firm in Dublin City Centre is now looking to recruit an Employment Law Solicitor.
Its clients include many leading multinational and Irish companies, pension scheme trustees and public sector organisations.
Applicants are invited from Employment Law Solicitors with 2-6 years' post qualification experience, to advise on a wide range of employment issues. Matters include contentious to include all types of discrimination and unfair dismissal along with disputes, restrictive covenants and disciplinary investigations, and and non-contentious work to include advising on pensions, employer handbook, benefits, recruitment and training matters.
- 2-6 years employment law experience in either contentious or non-contentious advisory matters
- experience in share incentives/corporate transactions/tax/pensions would be advantageous
- an excellent academic background
- excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- a track record of excellence in client service
- a high level of commercial awareness
- strong communication and organisational skills
- a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- an ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative
- a strong work ethic and flexible approach to work
Send CV to John Cronin Solicitor or call John at 01 834 0035 for more information on the firm and the role.