Position: Director of Nursing / DON
Remuneration: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, days only, on call duty
Our client is looking for a Director of Nursing to effectively manage the successful operation of the Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
- Staff Management (experience essential)
- Highly quality care to our residence
- Effective Communication skills
- Human Resources, Training & development
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
- Marketing of business and new business opportunities
- Health & Safety Regulation
- Other duties
- Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
- The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Previous experience in a nursing home environment
- Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
- Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
- Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
Please apply now through this website or alternatively please call Liz on 0505 31172/21891 or 086 0242507 in the strictest of confidence for more information.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.
Keywords: Director of Nursing, DON, Registered, clinical nurse manager, nurse, nursing home, nursing, health care, gerontology, geriatric, medical, surgical, nursing, elderly, elderly care, Galway, Clare
We in FRS Recruitment are also recruiting for DON / Director of Nursing, ADON / Assistant Director of Nursing, CNM / Clinical Nurse Manager & RGN / registered staff nurses for this region.