A well-known and highly respected concrete manufacturing plant has an immediate opening for a Structural / Civil Engineer to join their expanding team and grow and nurture a new venture in the design, sale, supply and fitting of precast concrete products.
This is an exciting new role that requires an ambitious and driven individual with a vast amount of experience working with precast concrete products. This role will primarily be a field based role and will give the successful candidate scope to build a team and create a successful sub division of the business, working on exciting projects nationwide.
- Design of precast concrete products
- Sale, supply and fitting of precast concrete products
- Liaising with the multidisciplinary team to ensure all is above board on site within up to date regulations
- Winning new contracts both private and public via business development
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar role
- 3rd level degree in Structural / Civil Engineering advantageous
- Knowledge of all up to date legislation in the precast concrete sector with an ability to address any issues that should arise
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience developing new business
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply via the link or contact Sarah on 086-7839455 for a confidential discussion.