We are currently recruiting a customer service administrator for a client based in Balbriggan, Co. Dublin. This is a temporary position initially for six months and requires an immediate start.
- Set up, monitor, maintain and support customer orders and accounts, processing and checking all customer documentation where applicable.
- Dealing with sales team, customers, depots via phone and email.
- Deliver on customer service KPIs set by the customer service manager.
- Resolve customer queries in a consistent and respectful manner and map any customer complaints.
- Proactively participate in the performance management process.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
Please submit your cv through the link provided or call 05793-26999 for more information.