FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Credit Controller for a temporary assignment based in Blanchardstown. The role will initially be until the end of September with a strong possibility of it being extended monthly - however, this role is more than likely going to become permanent for the correct candidate meaning all applicants must be able to take on a permanent role.
Credit Control Candidate Requirements
- Experienced in a Credit Control position
- Available immediately
- Able to commute to Blanchardstown daily
Credit Control Candidate Duties
- General Credit Control duties
- Chasing aged debt
- ADHOC duties as required
Credit Control Job Details
- Monday - Friday
- 37.5 hour week
- €28,000 per annum (€14.36 per hour)
- Initially up until the end of September with a strong possibility of it becoming a permanent role.