The Company Secretary will be responsible for delivering company secretarial and corporate governance services to a portfolio of companies and funds domiciled in Ireland and contributing to the high service standards and commercial success of our clients business. Working within the Company Secretial Department your duties will include:
* Managing a varied portfolio of Investment Fund clients.
* Provision of a broad spectrum of company secretarial services, including board facing responsibilities, board attendance and minute taking, statutory and regulatory compliance, governance and best practice.
* The company secretary is responsible for ensuring that services are delivered to a high standard, on time, and within our commercial operating model.
* Preparation of board books, AGM and EGM documentation and board resolutions, taking and preparation of meeting minutes and ensuring action points are addressed.
* Maintaining the required statutory records and upkeep of Company Secretarial database.
* Preparation and filing of required Companies Registration Office, and relevant legislative and regulatory documentation.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
* Interact with a wide range of departments, both internal and external, to facilitate board reporting.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
* To work as part of the company secretary team.
* Core company secretarial responsibilities and relevant legislative and regulatory rules of investment funds industry.
* ICSA qualified/part qualified.
* Previous Company Secretarial experience of a minimum 2 years in Funds Industry is essential.
Great opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary.
Apply with CV and Cover note outling previous experience and suitability for the role.