We are recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for an Elderly Care Facility in co Mayo. Our Client is open to considering a junior candidate who has worked as a nurse with leadership responsibilities but not yet progressed to a CNM position or a senior more experienced CNM.
Salary / Pay rate: Competitive DOE
Type of role: Full time (39hr/week), permanent
Reporting to: ADON/DON
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM Job description:
Excellent opportunities for experienced and motivated senior nurse / CNM to Assist the Director of Nursing in the management of leading Nursing Homes throughout Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have experience in elderly care, have an interest in Dementia Care and ideally will have qualifications in this area.
- Degree in Nursing & active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Nurse with 2 years in Elderly care
- Have strong staff management abilities and skills
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Have experience in Care of the Elderly
- Interest in Staff development and training
- Must have very good communication skills
As Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM your responsibilities & duties will include:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
- Staff Management (some experience essential)
- Staff training & development
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.