We are currently recruiting an Assistant Crèche Manager for our client based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
- Perform as role model for all staff
- Completing relevant documentation on time
- Manage tasks, audits, cleaning and managing staff punctuality
- Manage all documentation for creche, petty cash, check lists, invoice, medicine book etc
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking
- Delivering feedback to staff and parent queries
- Acting as manager when manger is not on site
- Liaising with crèche co-ordinator
- Ensure all matters are recorded and reported to crèche manger
- Good attention to detail
- Informing staff of all health and safety issues and ensuring the staff adhere to uniform policy
- Ensuring children are ready for home time.
- Keeping the crèche clean and tidy and making sure no health and safety issues arise
- The overall management of the creche in the absence of the manager
- Ensure all Care plans and paper work is completed accurately.
- Cash management, Bank lodgments & budget management in line with guidelines as requested by the Financial Controller.
- An appropriate professional child care qualification (i.e. National Diploma in Child Care or National Diploma in applied Social Studies in social care - awarded by the National Council for education awards or equivalent).
- Relevant Qualification in supervision of childcare facility.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in crèche facility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven level of computer literacy.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and handle complaints professionally.
Please submit your cv through the link provided or call Michelle on 086-0435682 for more information.