Keywords - Analyst developer, software developer, Senior Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, application developer, FMCG, SQL, Oracle, SAP
A leading international company is urgently seeking an Application Developer to join their team in Kilkenny.
The Application Developer will be responsible for defining, designing and delivering the business systems from sourcing, through payments to processing.
In this role, the Application Developer will be the key contact point for all development requirements.
The Application Developer will
* Liaise with the Group's IT Development and Architectural team to ensure developments are designed and delivered to the required standards.
* Liaise with technical support team to define any necessary infrastructure changes that may be required to facilitate system development / changes as required.
* Plan and manage the business system projects from a technical perspective while liaising with the overall business Project Manager.
* Act as the escalation point for business impacting support and training issues.
The Application Developer must have
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Results driven, customer focused with high performance capability in a fast moving challenging business environment.
* Track record in decision-making and ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
* An aptitude for analytical thought with logical approach and ability to effectively diagnose complex problems.
* 10 years' experience in a software applications development role with participation in multiple project lifecycles.
* Knowledge of Oracle & SQL database development.
* Industry experience in the Dairy and or Food & Beverage sector would be desirable.
* Project management experience would be advantageous.
Are you an experienced Application Developer looking for a change in your career?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Application Developer role to Paula Voiseux, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (087-9085518) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.